Residential Land for Sale
Industrial Estate Stirling North (Port Augusta)
Property ID 1990344Positioned just off of Highway One and only a short drive to Port Augusta the time to secure an allotment for your business or investment in Industrial Estate Stirling North with all the potential development plans for the area. Some of which are listed below.
- Carrapateena $916 Million Copper Mine with the ability to create hundreds of jobs
- Oz Minerals secured a site near Port Augusta for the Copper Concentrate
- Treatment Plant to be developed
- $650 Million Solar Thermal Power Plant with Built-in Storage
- BHP set to spend up to $600 Million on the new Olympic Dam Mine
All the above-planned activity and other projects in the pipeline, Port Augusta and the Upper Spencer Gulf Region are set to benefit with an uprise of employment in the area.
Flinders Industrial Estate is well located for easy access from Highway One, is situated on the B Double bypass route to Roxby Downs.
For further information, please contact Antonio Trimboli
On behalf of Ray White West Torrens, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice.
CT / 6055/41
Council / City of Port Augusta
Zone / IN
Land / 1600 m2 (approx)
Council Rates / $536.67 pq